Did you know it takes under 5 minutes to create an article in Engage?
Here is our speedy 5-minute Engage guide to get you up and running as fast as possible:
1. Log on to your Engage account
2. Once logged in, go to your picture in the top right and click on it, select ‘Admin’ from the drop-down menu.
3. To add your first article select ‘Articles’ in the left column, then select ‘Add New’ in the menu which appears below.
4. Add your title, then in the main section select the ‘Article’ tab. Write the main body of your article.
5. Once written select ‘Category’ from the right side and choose a relevant sub-category from the list e.g. health and safety under the main category of compliance. For help on how to add sub-categories click here.
6. Now hit ‘Publish’
7. Select ‘Preview’ in the top right side, this will take you to the user interface now you can see your new article.
And that’s it!
You have created your article in under 5 minutes. So what are you waiting for, setting up Engage is super quick and easy!
Here are some suggested articles to get you started:
Jargon Buster - Does your workplace use a lot of terminologies that a newbie may not be familiar with? Write up a jargon buster article which explains what all those phrases mean.
Absence best practice - An article which outlines how much notice an employee should give if they can’t show up for work, who to contact and acceptable reasons.
Customer service best practice guidelines - Outline your expectations of employees when serving customers.
End of shift expectations - Outline the routines your employees should follow when they finish their shift e.g. make sure the shop floor is tidy, put away any stock on their way out, wash up their dishes in the staff room and clock out.
For any more help, guidance or support just book a quick call here.